Party formation in single-issue politics [revised]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical parties; party formation; economies of party size;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-08-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2007-08-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .