Report NEP-POL-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauk, Esther & Cabrales, Antonio, 2007. "Democracy and the curse of natural resources," UC3M Working papers. Economics we075429, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2007. "Minorities, Social Capital and Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 2928, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Theresa Fahrenberger & Hans Gersbach, 2007. "Minority Voting and Long-term Decisions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/70, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jones, Peter, 2006. "How To Win A General Election By A Landslide Victory," MPRA Paper 4243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin J. Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2007. "Party formation in single-issue politics [revised]," Working Papers tecipa-296, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Iaryczower, Matias, 2007. "Strategic voting in sequential committees," Working Papers 1275, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:oec:govaaa:2007/6-en is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Köllner, 2007. "Campaigning for the Japanese Lower House: From Mobilising to Chasing Voters?," GIGA Working Paper Series 55, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Hajime Katayama & Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2007. "A Quantile Based Test Of Protection For Sale Model," Working Paper 1132, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Special Interest Politics and Intellectual Property Rights: An Economic Analysis of Strengthening Patent Protection in the Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 4349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Battaglini, Marco & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007. "The dynamics of distributive politics," Working Papers 1273, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 2922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).