Report NEP-CDM-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2007. "Minorities, Social Capital and Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 2928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Theresa Fahrenberger & Hans Gersbach, 2007. "Minority Voting and Long-term Decisions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/70, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Iaryczower, Matias, 2007. "Strategic voting in sequential committees," Working Papers 1275, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Patrick Köllner, 2007. "Campaigning for the Japanese Lower House: From Mobilising to Chasing Voters?," GIGA Working Paper Series 55, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Hauk, Esther, 2007. "Democracy and the curse of natural resources," UC3M Working papers. Economics we075429, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Martin J. Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2007. "Party formation in single-issue politics [revised]," Working Papers tecipa-296, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jones, Peter, 2006. "How To Win A General Election By A Landslide Victory," MPRA Paper 4243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Bettina & Klijn Flip & Nakamura Toshifumi, 2007. "Corrigendum: Stable Matchings and Preferences of Couples," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).