The Genesis and the Development of the Pre-war Japanese Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Hamao, Yasushi & Hoshi, Takeo, 2005. "The Genesis and the Development of the Pre‐War Japanese Stock Market," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Yasushi Hamao & Takeo Hoshi, 2004. "The Genesis and the Development of the Pre-war Japanese Stock Market," CARF J-Series CARF-J-007, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015.
"A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
15-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015. "A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan," CEH Discussion Papers 040, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Onji, Kazuki & Tang, John P., 2017.
"Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form in Late Nineteenth Century Japan,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 440-472, June.
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015. "A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Grossman, Richard S. & Imai, Masami, 2008. "The evolution of a national banking market in pre-war Japan," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 17-29, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2005-02-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2005-02-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2005-02-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.