Report NEP-SEA-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Do Out-In M&As Bring Higher TFP to Japan? An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro-data on Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masayo Shikimi (Tomiyama), 2005. "Do Firms Benefit from Multiple Banking Relationships?: Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-70, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tian, Lihui & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "Retained State Shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does Government Ownership Reduce Corporate Value?," IZA Discussion Papers 1493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sao-Wen Cheng, 2005. "Cultural Goods Production, Cultural Capital Formation and the Provision of Cultural Services," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 119-05, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Yasushi Hamao & Takeo Hoshi & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "The Genesis and the Development of the Pre-war Japanese Stock Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-320, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shawn Ni & Pham Hoang Van, 2005. "High Corruption Income in Ming and Qing China," Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.