Did Cultural and Artistic Education in the Netherlands increase Student Participation in High Cultural Events?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie-Louise Damen & Chris Klaveren, 2013. "Did Cultural and Artistic Education in the Netherlands increase Student Participation in High Cultural Events?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(4), pages 447-462, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tramonte, Lucia & Willms, J. Douglas, 2010. "Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 200-213, April.
- Lopez-Valcarcel, Beatriz Gonzalez & Quintana, Delia Davila, 1998. "Economic and Cultural Impediments to University Education in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-103, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Arts; Education; Student; Participation;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jessica Segal to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.tierweb.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.