Do Employers Support Immigration?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsindividual attitudes toward immigration; employer; EU;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-10-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIG-2007-10-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:tep1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .