Impact of the 2001 Foot and Mouth Outbreak on the Irish Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stephane, 2011. "Livestock epidemics and catastrophic risk management: State of the art and prospects on economic dynamics," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dillon, Emma J., 2006. "A Cost-Effectiveness Study of Animal Disease Eradication Strategies: Foot-and-Mouth Disease in Ireland," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25321, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rich, Karl M. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2004. "A Spatial Model Of Animal Disease Control In Livestock: Empirical Analysis Of Foot And Mouth Disease In The Southern Cone," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20015, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dillon, Emma J. & Matthews, Alan & Thorne, Fiona S., 2007.
"Foot-and-Mouth Disease control costs compared: An Irish case study,"
81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University
7969, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Emma J. Dillon & Alan Matthews & Fiona Thorne, 2009. "Foot-and-Mouth Disease control costs compared: An Irish case study," Working Papers 0913, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Arnaud Rault & Stéphane Krebs, 2011. "Catastrophic risk and risk management, what do we know about livestock epidemics? State of the art and prospects," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:20028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .