The Determinants Of Firm Start-Up Size: A Comparison Of Ireland And Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Nehrebecka, 2011. "Analysis of Polish business demography using Markov chains," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2008.
"Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis,"
2072/9259, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2009. "Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis," Working Papers 2072/42892, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Elsa de Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2011. "Criação de empresas em Portugal e Espanha: análise comparativa com base nos dados do Banco Mundial," GEE Papers 0036, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2011.
- Klaesson , Johan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Market potential, start-up size and the survival of new firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 384, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010.
"Business Demography Dynamics In Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis,"
0022, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Bruno De Paula Rocha & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2011. "Entries, Exits And The Resourceallocation: An Analysis Of The Banking Intermediation In Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 092, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:20008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.