Global Liquidity and the Impairment of Local Monetary Policy Transmission
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Fabiani & Martha López Piñeros & José-Luis Peydró & Paul E. Soto, 2021.
"Capital controls, domestic macroprudential policy and the bank lending channel of monetary policy,"
Economics Working Papers
1816, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabiani, Andrea & Lopéz Piñeros, Martha & Peydró, José Luis & Soto, Paul, 2021. "Capital Controls, Domestic Macroprudential Policy and the Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 16510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Fabiani & Martha López & José-Luis Peydró & Paul E. Soto, 2021. "Capital Controls, Domestic Macroprudential Policy and the Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," Borradores de Economia 1162, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal liquidity; Global financial cycle; Monetary policy transmission; Emerging markets; Banks;
All these keywords.
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2019-05-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2019-05-20 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2019-05-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2019-05-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-05-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2019-05-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sermet Pekin or Ilker Cakar or (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.