Report NEP-OPM-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Wróblewska, Justyna, 2019. "Insulating property of the flexible exchange rate regime: A case of Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 93813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Walter Steingress, 2019. "Estimating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Total Exports," Staff Working Papers 19-17, Bank of Canada.
- Klug, Thorsten & Mayer, Eric & Schuler, Tobias, 2019. "The corporate saving glut and the current account in Germany," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 100, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Salih Fendoglu & Eda Gulsen & Josï¿½-Luis Peydro, 2019. "Global Liquidity and the Impairment of Local Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 1913, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2019. "Equilibrium real exchange rate estimates across time and space," Discussion Papers 14/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.