Home Production and the Optimal Rate of Unemployment Insurance
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Home Production and the Optimal Rate of Unemployment Insurance
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2012-09-05 18:33:18
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Cheng & Williamson, Stephen D., 2002.
"Moral hazard, optimal unemployment insurance, and experience rating,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1337-1371, October.
- Williamson, Stephen D. & Wang, Cheng, 1999. "Moral Hazard, Optimal Unemployment Insurance, and Experience Rating," Working Papers 99-03, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Cheng & Williamson, Stephen D., 2002. "Moral Hazard, Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Experience Rating," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10133, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Scott Ross Baker & Contantine Yannelis, 2017.
"Income Changes and Consumption: Evidence from the 2013 Federal Government Shutdown,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 99-124, January.
- Constantine Yannelis & Scott Baker, 2015. "Income Changes and Consumption: Evidence from the 2013 Federal Government Shutdown," 2015 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment insurance; home production; incomplete markets; self-insurance;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-09-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IAS-2012-09-03 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.