The Causality Between Financial Development and Economic Growth : The Case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borlea Sorin Nicolae & Puscas Adriana & Mare Codruta & Achim Monica Violeta, 2016. "Direction of Causality Between Financial Development and Economic Growth. Evidence for Developing Countries," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 26(2), pages 1-22, June.
- OZTURK, Ilhan, 2008. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 85-98.
- Kar Muhsin & Peker Osman & Kaplan Muhittin, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in The Long Term: The Case of Turkey," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 25-38, November.
- Md abdul Wadud, 2009. "Financial development and economic growth: a cointegration and error-correction modeling approach for south Asian countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1670-1677.
- Banu Demirhan, 2016. "Financial Development and Investment Amount Nexus: A Case Study of Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 127-134, March.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2014. "DOLS Cointegration Vector Estimation of the Effect of Inflation and Financial Deepening on Output Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 57182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagdish Handa & Shubha Rahman Khan, 2008. "Financial development and economic growth: a symbiotic relationship," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1033-1049.
- Uğur Soytas & Engin Kucukkaya, 2011. "Economic growth and financial development in Turkey: new evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 595-600.
- Frances N. Obafemi & Chukwuedo S. Oburota & Chukwunonso V. Amoke, 2016. "Financial Deepening and Domestic Investment in Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 40-54, March.
- Oludele Akinloye Akinboade & Emilie Chanceline Kinfack, 2013. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Cameroon: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(25), pages 3574-3586, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .