The Sensitivity of CDS Premium to the Global Risk Factor : Evidence from Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daehler, Timo B. & Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2021.
"Emerging markets sovereign CDS spreads during COVID-19: Economics versus epidemiology news,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Timo Daehler & Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2020. "Emerging Markets Sovereign CDS Spreads During COVID-19: Economics versus Epidemiology News," NBER Working Papers 27903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrieș, Alin Marius & Ongena, Steven & Sprincean, Nicu, 2021.
"The COVID-19 Pandemic and Sovereign Bond Risk,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Alin Marius Andries & Steven Ongena & Nicu Sprincean, 2020. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and Sovereign Bond Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-42, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ren, Haiying & Zhao, Yuhui, 2021. "Technology opportunity discovery based on constructing, evaluating, and searching knowledge networks," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2018-01-29 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: or (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.