Protecting Sites of Special Scientific Interest: Intrinsic and Utilitarian Values
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Spash, Clive L. & Simpson, Ian A., 1992. "Protecting Sites of Special Scientific Interest: Intrinsic and Utilitarian Values," MPRA Paper 39199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parsisson, David & Hanley, N & Spash, Clive L., 1994. "Nitrate pollution due to agriculture, project report No.2: cross compliance of agricultural and environmental policies," MPRA Paper 40020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stlewp:92/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Liam Delaney The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Liam Delaney to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.