Protecting Sites of Special Scientific Interest: Intrinsic and Utilitarian Values
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clive L Spash & Ian A Simpson, 1992. "Protecting Sites of Special Scientific Interest: Intrinsic and Utilitarian Values," Working Papers Series 92/13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLand use planning; conservation; intrinsic values; utilitarian ethics; agricultural economics; environmental ethics;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .