Individual deliberation, moral autonomy and emotions: Rousseau on citizenship
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe Salvat, 2007. "Individual Deliberation, Moral Autonomy And Emotions : Rousseau On Citizenship," Working Papers halshs-00353301, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRousesau; uncertainty; citizenship;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sti:wpaper:017/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthias Klaes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scemeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .