Report NEP-HPE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "The social science of economics," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 020/2007, SCEME.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00278528_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe Salvat, 2007. "Individual deliberation, moral autonomy and emotions: Rousseau on citizenship," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 017/2007, SCEME.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2008. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room: Stability and Medians," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "Hayek's challenge to economists," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 016/2007, SCEME.
- Brigitte Granville & Judith Shapiro, 2008. "Scratch a Would-Be Planner: Robbins, Neoclassical Economics and the End of Socialism," Working Papers 11, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sheila Dow, 2008. "The psychology of financial markets: Keynes, Minsky and emotional finance," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 022/2008, SCEME.
- Irene van Staveren, 2007. "The ethics of efficiency," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 018/2007, SCEME.
- Alvaro Sandroni & Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Falsifiability," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00278521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jérôme Blanc, 2008. "Usages de l'argent et pratiques monétaires," Post-Print halshs-00278345, HAL.
- Pahl, Ray & Rose, David & Spencer, Liz, 2007. "Inequality and quiescence: a continuing conundrum," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Christoph Engel, 2008. "The Behaviour of Corporate Actors. A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:frz:wpaper:wp2008_05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore