Untraditional couples in a neo-traditional setting. Which women perform as much paid work as their partner?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan F. Bjørnstad & Elinor Ytterstad, 2008. "Two-stage sampling from a prediction point of view when the cluster sizes are unknown," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 187-204.
More about this item
KeywordsDual-earner couples; female labour supply; gender equality.;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .