International emissions trading in a non-cooperative equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2010. "International Climate Games: From Caps to Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton 10icg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Moral positions on tradable permit markets," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 22, pages 490-499 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mads Greaker & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Strategic investment in climate friendly technologies: the impact of permit trade," Discussion Papers 615, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Judson Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 2008.
"Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture,"
NBER Working Papers
14432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. Stavins & Judson Jaffe, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2008.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jaffe, Judson & Stavins, Robert, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp08-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions trading; efficiency; non-cooperative games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2008-05-24 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .