Report NEP-ENE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamilton, Ian, 2007. "Why the Climate Change Debate has not Created more Cleantech Funds in Sweden," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Bjart J. Holtsmark & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2008. "International emissions trading in a non-cooperative equilibrium," Discussion Papers 542, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Andreas Breitenfellner, . "Crude Oil Prices and the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate: A Forecasting Exercise," Working Papers 2008-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "The Behavioural Economics of Climate Change," Working Papers in Economics 305, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00280612_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore