Prospects for a Common, Deregulated Nordic Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn Roar Aune & Torstein Bye & Tor Arnt Johnsen, 2000. "Gas power generation in Norway: Good or bad for the climate? Revised version," Discussion Papers 286, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Künneke, Rolf W. & Voogt, Monique H., 1997. "Modelling welfare effects of a liberalisation of the Dutch electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 897-910.
More about this item
KeywordsDeregulation; Electricity markets; Natural gas markets; CO2-taxes;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .