The co-evolution of sectoral regulation and technological innovation: the case of detergents industry in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2012. "Non-technological regulatory effects: Implications for innovation and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1058-1071.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; technological innovation; private-public interactions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-04-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2011/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .