Report NEP-IPR-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "Patent office Governance and Patent System Quality," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- TSUKADA Naotoshi & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Standards as a Knowledge Source for R&D: A first look at their incidence and impacts based on the inventor survey and patent bibliographic data," Discussion papers 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Innovation and Diffusion of Clean/Green Technology: Can Patent Commons Help?," NBER Working Papers 16920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OWAN Hideo & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2011. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations of Inventors," Discussion papers 11022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm´s Innovation," Working Papers 10-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1913225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does the Structure of Multinational Enterprises' Activity Affect Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers 11027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Amedeo Piolatto & Florian Schuett, 2011. "A model of music piracy with popularity-dependent copying costs," Working Papers 2011/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "The co-evolution of sectoral regulation and technological innovation: the case of detergents industry in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2011/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.