One asset, two prices: the case of the Tsarist repudiated bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2004. "One Asset, Two Prices: The case of the Tsarist Repudiated Bonds," Economic History 0409001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Oosterlinck & John Landon-lane, 2006.
"Hope Springs Eternal – French Bondholders and the Soviet Repudiation (1915–1919),"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 507-535, December.
- John Landon-Lane & Kim Oosterlinck, 2005. "Hope springs eternal: French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)," Working Papers CEB 05-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck & John Landon-Lane, 2006. "Hope springs eternal - French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142696, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2005. "Does Sovereign Risk Differ for Domestic and Foreign Investors? Historical Evidence from Scandinavian Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 585, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2005.
- John Landon-Lane & Kim Oosterlinck, 2005. "Hope springs eternal… French bondholders and the Soviet Repudiation (1915-1919)," Departmental Working Papers 200513, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBonds; repudiation; sovereign debt; Russia.;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-02-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2006-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:04-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .