A Classification Scheme for Characterizing Service Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Cloud Computing Value Chains Understanding Businesses and Value Creation in the Cloud," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201061, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sodam Baek & Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "Role of Platform Providers in Service Networks: The Case of Salesforce.com AppExchange," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014112, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification scheme; service science; Cloud computing; service network; social network; service network evaluation.;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .