Cost and Benefit of the SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Goods in Cloud Computing Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Breskovic & Michael Maurer & Vincent C. Emeakaroha & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Achieving Market Liquidity through Autonomic Cloud Market Management," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201180, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2011.
- Jorn Altmann & Mohammad Mahdi Kashef, 2014. "Cost Model Based Service Placement in Federated Hybrid Clouds," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014116, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Ivan Breskovic & Michael Maurer & Vincent C. Emeakaroha & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Towards Autonomic Market Management in Cloud Computing Infrastructures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201174, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud economics; computing markets; market liquidity; simulation.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.