Democracy and Volatility: Do Special-Interest Groups Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012.
"The growth effects of institutional instability,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 187-224, June.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "The growth effects of institutional instability," Working Papers 2009:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "The Growth Effects of Institutional Instability," Ratio Working Papers 135, The Ratio Institute.
- Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman & Bonnie Wilson, 2011. "Special-interest groups and growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 439-457, June.
- Francesco Grigoli & Zachary Mills, 2014. "Institutions and public investment: an empirical analysis," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 131-153, May.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary, 2011. "Do high and volatile levels of public investment suggest misconduct ? the role of institutional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5735, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsspecial interest groups; volatility; democracy;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-08-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-08-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:slu:wpaper:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bonnie Wilson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desluus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .