Intermediate Inputs and the Export Gravity Equation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Córcoles, David & Gandoy, Rosario, 2015.
"Exit from exporting: Does being a two-way trader matter?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-27.
- Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Córcoles, David & Gandoy, Rosario, 2015. "Exit from exporting: Does being a two-way trader matter?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bernini, Michele & Tomasi, Chiara, 2015.
"Exchange rate pass-through and product heterogeneity: Does quality matter on the import side?,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 117-138.
- Michele Bernini & Chiara Tomasi, 2014. "Exchange rate pass-through and product heterogeneity: does quality matter on the import side?," Working Papers 2014020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Córcoles, David & Gandoy, Rosario, 2014. "Exit from Exporting: Does Engagement in Transnational Networks Matter?," MPRA Paper 57642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Díaz-Mora & Rosario Gandoy & Belén González-Díaz, 2018. "Looking into global value chains: influence of foreign services on export performance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(4), pages 785-814, November.
More about this item
Keywordsimports; exports; firm heterogeneity; gravity equation;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2013014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.