Intergenerational Analysis of Social Interaction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Grönqvist & Björn Öckert & Jonas Vlachos, 2017.
"The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(4), pages 887-918.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2010. "The intergenerational transmission of cognitive and non-cognitive abilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas & Öckert, Björn, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Abilities," Working Paper Series 884, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2010. "The intergenerational transmission of cognitive and non-cognitive abilities," Working Paper Series 2010:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial interation; intergenerational transfer;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2011007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .