Do Two Wrongs Make a Right? Export Incentives and Bias in Trade Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2001.
"Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 293-312, February.
- Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2000. "Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 85-104, June.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL TRADE; PROTECTIONISM; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; DEVELOPMENT PLANS;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp97-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .