Recent Developments in Experimental Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Amano & Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Luba Petersen, 2014. "Recent Developments in Experimental Macroeconomics," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2014(Autumn), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giamattei, Marcus, 2015. "Cold Turkey vs. gradualism: Evidence on disinflation strategies from a laboratory experiment," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-67-15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Marcus Giamattei & Johann Lambsdorff, 2015. "Balancing the current account: experimental evidence on underconsumption," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(4), pages 670-696, December.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:21-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInflation and prices; Monetary policy framework;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp14-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.