Tax Convergence in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; taxation; Eurozone; Gini index; Theil index;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-07-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2015-07-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:2604409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://iises.net/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .