Report NEP-ACC-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levan Sabauri & Elena Kharabadze, 2015. "Methods of Accounting and Assessment of the Biological Assets and Agricultural Products in the Absence of an Active Market (by the International Accounting Standards)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604496, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ioana Laura Tibulca, 2015. "Tax Convergence in the Eurozone," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604409, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Papua New Guinea Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21793, The World Bank.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2015. "Internet and taxation in the European Union: A primer," Working papers 30, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Perederiy, Volodymyr, 2015. "Endogenous derivation and forecast of lifetime PDs," MPRA Paper 65679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukhtar Musa BAko, 2015. "Ownership Structure and Dividend Policy: An Analysis of Consumer Goods Indusry in Nigeria," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604448, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2015. "Endogenous Derivation and Forecast of Lifetime PDs," Papers 1507.05415, arXiv.org.
- Nyankomo Marwa and Meshach Aziakpono, 2015. "Financial Sustainability of Tanzanian Saving and Credit Cooperatives," Working Papers 529, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bettendorf, Timo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2015. "German wage moderation and European imbalances: Feeding the global VAR with theory," Discussion Papers 15/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.