Report NEP-PUB-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanie Stantcheva, 2015. "Learning and (or) Doing: Human Capital Investments and Optimal Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Dincecco & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Broadening the State: Policy Responses to the Introduction of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 21373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samir Amine & Pedro Lages Dos Santos, 2015. "Negative Income Tax and Labor Market Participation: A Short Run Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-28, CIRANO.
- Ioana Laura Tibulca, 2015. "Tax Convergence in the Eurozone," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604409, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rita de la Feria & Parintira Tanawong, 2015. "Surcharges and penalties in UK tax law," Working Papers 1510, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2015. "Corruption and Tax Evasion: Reflections on Greek Tragedy," Working Papers 193, Bank of Greece.