El Estado en los campos. La regulación del cultivo del arroz en la España del siglo XIX
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Agrarian politics; State building; Paddy fields;
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Linares). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .