Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets: Which Institutions Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017.
"Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(6), pages 571-592.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Barbara Liberda & Magdalena Smyk, 2015. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," Working Papers 2015-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Barbara Liberda, 2017. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," GRAPE Working Papers 7, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2009. "Where does regulation hurt? Evidence from new businesses across countries," NBER Working Papers 14747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2012. "Shadow Economy and Entrepreneurial Entry," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 559-578, November.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; property rights; access to finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .