What Can Arab Countries Learn From Post-communist Transition?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal challenges faced by the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean region," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0471, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2015. "Hofstede Index and Knowledge Economy Imperfections in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 67365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc DeWulf, 2013. "Economic Development, Trade and Investment in the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0111, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2015. "Creation of Enterprises & Knowledge Economy in the Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 67366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-communist transition and development issues; Eastern Europe; Caucasus and Central Asia; Middle East and North Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-04-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:ebrief:1209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .