Report NEP-ARA-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Sandor Richter & Hermine Vidovic, 2012. "Transition in the MENA Region: Challenges, Opportunities and Prospects," wiiw Research Reports 376, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Binici, Mahir & Köksal, Bülent, 2012. "Türkiye'de Aşırı Kredi Genişlemeleri ve Belirleyicileri [Determinants of Credit Booms in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 38032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2012. "What Can Arab Countries Learn From Post-communist Transition?," CASE Network E-briefs 09, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Laurent Weill & Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2012. "Why Do Large Firms Go For Islamic Loans?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Analysis of Energy Subsidies in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Caepr Working Papers 2012-006, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.