The Economics Major Post-Meltdown: Time for Reform?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Floerkemeier & Era Dabla-Norris, 2007. "Bank Efficiency and Market Structure; What Determines Banking Spreads in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 07/134, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics major; higher education; financial crisis;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-05 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-09-05 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scs:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (King Banaian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .