Precautionary Saving Unfettered
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Findley & Frank Caliendo, 2009. "Short horizons, time inconsistency, and optimal social security," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(4), pages 487-513, August.
- repec:pit:wpaper:360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh, 2011. "Optimal taxation and borrowing constraints," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 36(31), pages 9-53, January-j.
- Feigenbaum James A. & Li Geng, 2012.
"Life Cycle Dynamics of Income Uncertainty and Consumption,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-49, May.
- James Feigenbaum & Geng Li, 2008. "Lifecycle dynamics of income uncertainty and consumption," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis, Johanna L., 2009. "Wealth and the capitalist spirit," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 394-408, September.
- Geng Li & James Feigenbaum, 2009. "A Nonparametric Characterization of Income Uncertainty over the Lifecycle," 2009 Meeting Papers 464, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:pit:wpaper:359 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprecautionary saving; lifecycle consumption; borrowing constraints;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .