Pricing American Options under Stochastic Volatility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Kevin & Weitzman, Martin L, 1981.
"Funding Criteria for Research, Development, and Exploration Projects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1261-1288, September.
- M. L. Weitzman & K. Roberts, 1979. "Funding Criteria for Research, Development and Exploration Projects," Working papers 234, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1986. "Optimal Dynamic R&D Programs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 581-593, Winter.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Carlos Zozaya-Gorostiza, 2003. "Investment Under Uncertainty in Information Technology: Acquisition and Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 1971. "Optimal Management of a Research and Development Project," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(11), pages 679-697, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid AitSahlia & Manisha Goswami & Suchandan Guha, 2010. "American option pricing under stochastic volatility: an efficient numerical approach," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Carl Chiarella & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "Two Stochastic Volatility Processes - American Option Pricing," Research Paper Series 292, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "The Evaluation of Early Exercise Exotic Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 12, November.
- Gerald Cheang & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2009. "An Analysis of American Options Under Heston Stochastic Volatility and Jump-Diffusion Dynamics," Research Paper Series 256, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Susanne Griebsch & Kay Pilz, 2012. "A Stochastic Approach to the Valuation of Barrier Options in Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model," Research Paper Series 309, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; stochastic volatility; Volterra integral equations; free boundary problem;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .