Solving SDGE Models: A New Algorithm for Sylvester Equation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan, Hong & Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2013.
"Solving DSGE models with a nonlinear moving average,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2643-2667.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2011. "Solving DSGE Models with a Nonlinear Moving Average," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-087, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2011. "Dynare add-on for "Solving DSGE Models with a Nonlinear Moving Average"," QM&RBC Codes 192, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles, revised 2013.
More about this item
Keywordssylvester equation; SDGE; perturbation method; welfare analysis;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf4:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .