Digital Security Tokens in Network Commerce: Modeling and Derivative Application
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork commerce; information security; option pricing; credit risk;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .