Ethics out of Economics: The Futile Attempt of Rendering Economics a Neutral Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- repec:etc:journl:y:2018:i:18:p:42-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Classical Political Economy; Orthodox Economic Theory; Robbins; Sraffa.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2019-07-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2019-07-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2019-07-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:saq:wpaper:7/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pierluigi Montalbano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtrosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.