Report NEP-HPE-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Chodi, 2019. "Ethics out of Economics: The Futile Attempt of Rendering Economics a Neutral Science," Working Papers 7/19, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Hillberry, Russell & David Hummels, 2018. "Tom Hertel’s influence and its lessons about academic inquiry," GTAP Working Papers 5674, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Daniel J. Benjamin, 2018. "Errors in Probabilistic Reasoning and Judgment Biases," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_023, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2019. "Commanding Nature by Obeying Her: A Review Essay on Joel Mokyr’s A Culture of Growth," NBER Working Papers 26061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerome H. Powell, 2019. "Monetary Policy in the Post-Crisis Era : a speech at \\"Bretton Woods: 75 Years Later—Thinking about the Next 75,\\" a conference organized by the Banque de France and the French Ministry fo," Speech 1079, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anita Kopányi-Peuker & Jin Di Zheng, 2019. ""I" on You: Identity in the Dictator Game," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-049/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- P.J. Glandon & Ken Kuttner & Sandeep Mazumder & Caleb Stroup, 2019. "Macroeconomic Research, Present and Past," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-06, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jul 2019.
- Jonathan Norris, 2019. "Identify economics: social influence and skill development," Working Papers 1908, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.