Public debt repudiation: Is it really possible in the EMU? A political economy approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Sergio Ginebri & Laura Sabani, 1999. "Public Debt Repudiation: is it Really Possible in the EMU? A Political Economy Approach," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 375-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .