The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi Area and Implications for PES Involving the Khomani San
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, "undated".
"The Economic Valuation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi by the Local Communities,"
dp-13-15-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi by the Local Communities," Working Papers 383, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
Keywordschoice experiment; conditional logit; ecosystem services; Khomani San; random parameter logit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-11-22 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .