Climate Change Disaster Management: Mitigation and Adaptation in a Public Goods Framework
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic good; climate change; mitigation; adaptation; experiment; risk;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-RES-2010-05-15 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .