Local Municipalities and Progress with the Delivery of Basic Services in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Waldo Krugell & Hannelie Otto & Jacky Van der merwe, 2010. "Local Municipalities And Progress With The Delivery Of Basic Services In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(3), pages 307-323, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronelle Burger, 2005. "What we have learnt from post-1994 innovations in pro-poor service delivery in South Africa: a case study-based analysis," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 483-500.
- Ayanda Sotshongaye & Valerie Moller, 2000. "'We want to live a better life like other people': Self-assessed development needs of rural women in Ndwedwe, KwaZulu-Natal," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 117-134.
- Ros Hirschowitz & Mark Orkin, 1997. "Inequality in South Africa: Findings from the 1994 October Household Survey," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 119-136, July.
- John Harris, 1999. "The challenge of local government delivery," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 183-193.
- Debbie Budlender, 1999. "Patterns of poverty in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 197-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oludele Akinloye Akinboade & Emilie Chanceline Kinfack & Mandisa Putuma Mokwena, 2012. "An analysis of citizen satisfaction with public service delivery in the Sedibeng district municipality of South Africa," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(3), pages 182-199, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDelivery; basic services; community survey; local government; South Africa;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.